Water is the vital source to living, and we need to focus on the quality of water that we intake on daily basis. If we talk about our regular source of water, what we get to intake is harsh water that contains elements which harm our health in a lot of ways, and thus, the importance of water softener comes in existence. The cause of water becoming hard and ill for use is the presence of magnesium, calcium, and iron deposits, for the removal of which water softeners are used. Now is the big question, which is the Best Water Softener for a Medium Household? Well, we bring you the answers to the reviews of the Top 3 picks in the said category.
Top 3 Water Softeners for Medium Household!
Fleck 5600SXT Water Softener System
This Fleck water softener is one of our top picks, as it owns the features which are the most trusted ones, and found effective in delivering results exactly as what a water softener is expected to do, let’s have a look into the product specifications in detail;
- This device comes with a programmable cycle, it is meant to allow the user to set the most suitable time when the water softener is supposed to work and go through regeneration.
- Talking of medium households and large households, this water softening device is fit for all.
- It has the capacity to generate 48k ounces of impurities per gallon.
- It contains SXT controller, LCD for easy monitoring and control, internal power backup, and touchpads that make programming control easier.
- This water softener tank is made of poly glass material, it comes with 10 years manufacturing warranty and also is the most easier to maintain.
- The safety float feature is enabled to prevent excessive filling of drain.
The above-mentioned features are definitely the most attractive advantages of this product. However, there’s a very few facts that also add to be the disadvantages attached to this water softener.
- It is heavy and hence difficult to carry
- It also isn’t meant for smaller homes, because of the size it owns.
Nuvo H20 Dphb Home System
Our yet another top pick is this product. It owns a salt-free system which prevents the building up of limescale, which can be a source of damage to your plumbing system. Let’s know the system in detail through the features mentioned below;
- This water softener has the capacity as large as 50,000 gallons.
- This device is eco-friendly and one of the most preferred devices.
- It has compact size, and the design is made easy to install. It does perform its function of making the hard water soft, and at the same time retains the essential water minerals keeping it good to be consumed.
- The cartridges are easy to replace and 20 inches in size. It comes with a lifetime warranty from the manufacturer and uses no salt in the complete process.
- The easy installation process allows the user to do the installation all by yourself. Saves a lot of efforts and money as well.
- The cartridges might not last long.
Morton System Saver M30 Water Softener System
The Morton system save M30 is one of the most suitable water softener systems for medium and large households. Know about it in detail through the features mentioned below;
- This water softener works at the rate to deliver 11 gallons per minute.
- It owns power to work for eight continuous hours without power.
- It uses salt 50 percent lesser that other competitive water softeners.
- It has both automatic and manual regeneration.
- The device is very easy to install and owns a longer lifespan delivering the best water softening results.
- It heavier than other similar water softener devices.
- Is found to be a little difficult to program.
Thus, these are the top 3 picks that you can choose from and intake much more healthier water than before.